Choose your Country or Region
Europe & Middle East
Latin America & Caribbean
Join Cranberry Club
Please enter your information below to join the Cranberry Club
The First Name field is required.
The Last Name field is required.
The Email Address field is required.
Email address is not in a correct format.
The Password field is required.
Your password must contain 6-12 characters, a capital letter and a number.
The Confirm Password field is required.
'Confirm Password' and 'Password' do not match.
The City field is Required.
The State field is Required.
The Zip Code field is Required.
The Zip Code is not in a correct format.
You must agree to our terms & conditions.
Sign in to the Cranberry Club
Thanks you for joining the Cranberry Club
Your password has been reset successfully
Thank you, instructions to reset your password has been sent to your email.
A confirmation email has been sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) ketchup
- 2½ tsp (12.5 mL) dry mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) packed dark-brown sugar
- ⅔ cup (150 mL) Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce , mashed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 mL) Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 1½ lbs (750 g) freshly ground turkey
- ½ lb (250 g) sweet Italian sausage, casing removed and finely crumbled
- ¼ cup (60 mL) thick and creamy horseradish
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) freshly minced cilantro
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 18 small dinner rolls, about 2 inches (50 mm) in diameter, split and toasted
- 5.4 ozs (155 g) Boursin style herb and garlic flavored cheese, at room temp.
- 3 cups (750 mL) baby arugula leaves, washed and dried
In a small glass bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and cranberry sauce. Microwave on medium-high power for 1 minute. Stir until mixture is smooth and well blended. Set aside.
In a large skillet, warm oil and butter over medium heat, saute onion and cranberries for 5 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
In a large bowl combine turkey, sausage, horseradish, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
Moisten hands and shape mixture into 18 mini burgers. Lightly spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place burgers on broiler pan; brush lightly with Zesty Cranberry Ketchup; broil 3 minutes; turn; brush generously with glaze and broil another 3 minutes.
To serve: Spread bottom half of rolls with cheese and then layer with arugula leaves; glazed turkey burger then with the sautéed onion and cranberry mixture, cover with the top of the bun.
Serving 3 per person. Serves 6
Write a Review
- Select State
- SELECT STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Your recipe rating has been submitted successfully
The recipe has been shared.